Velki is clever, humble, patient, aware and super present. He never assumes anything other than that he will be loved and deserves the best. If there’s a primo sunny spot he’ll choose it to lie in. If there’s some action that interests him going on, he’ll choose to take part. If he’s not interested, he’ll not apologise. He knows who he is and never lets his ego get in the way of being real. He practices gratitude daily. No matter how hungry, he’ll always stop before eating to give me a quick leg rub as a thankyou for his meal. His attitude of gratitude comes from a big open loving heart and creates abundance in his life. He knows stillness, he knows play and he’ll defend himself valiantly when needed. Velki has been my teacher for 11 years and I love him dearly.
Velki gives direct Heart chakra activation! The fourth chakra.
Sanskrit word for this chakra: Anahata. Colour: Green. Element: Air
Physically, the fourth chakra is located at the heart, lungs, arms, hands, thymus gland.
Key words for this chakra: LOVE & COMPASSION. WE INSTEAD OF ME.
EXPRESSION THROUGH giving and receiving love without agenda; Feeling balanced and at peace; Experiencing the infinite potential in each moment.
SIGNS OF IMBALANCE IN THE FOURTH CHAKRA:
- Neediness – loving with agenda.
- Fear of rejection
- Wary of love/closed to love.
- Struggle to trust.
HOW TO KEEP THE FOURTH CHAKRA BALANCED:
- Place your hands over heart and breath into the heart (front and back of the heart). Relax into this space like a lounge room of love.
- Arms up 60 degrees, palms face up, hands pulled down to activate heart meridian with breath of fire.
- Practice acceptance.
- Trust: in your limitless potential. Trust you are where you need to be.
- Cultivate love for others by practicing compassion.
- Increase your vitamin L intake.
- Create lightness in the chest. Bring the element of air into this area.
- Look for the God in all.
- Swimming – in particular, butterfly stroke.