Yoga when it suits you, without the travel. Apart from the practical (travel, ease, a time that suits you) private yoga can be an inestimable investment of your time for so many reasons.
- Perhaps there’s more you want to learn about one specific area of yoga: The physical, the breath, meditation, the mind, the nervous system, even the history and philosophy of yoga.
- Maybe you’re new to yoga and are looking for an introduction to yoga with the freedom to ask questions along the way, or to move as slowly as you like.
- Perhaps you simply want focused individual yoga sessions, specifically targeted to your body, your mind, your situation.
- Ever been in class and caught something of interest and wished you could ask some more questions so you can delve more deeply for yourself into that very thing?
- You may find group classes move quickly and you find yourself missing details that you would like to hone in on, to really improve your personal practice.
- You may be interested in developing your own personal home practice and require support, ideas and inspiration.
Investment: From $100 per hour.
“Starting yoga five years ago now has been one of the most important changes I have made to my life and Nancy has been instrumental in guiding me through this. As a male it was something I thought I would not really enjoy and her professionalism and teachings has kept me loving the practices. Having a very busy life Nancy’s practices of Vinyasa and meditation have helped me become a much better all-round balanced person.” Joe
“I have had private Kundalini classes with Nancy for some time now. Sitting on a mat before her is a moment in time that I treasure. Her teachings are effortless, passionate, gentle and wise. Her knowledge is abundant and vast. She always encourages an authentic and individual expression within safe parameters. The sense of wellbeing and security one feels during a session with Nancy is beautiful. After 1 hour with Nancy, I feel recharged, rejuvenated and ten years younger! The healing continues beyond each class and the teachings are intuitive and enduring.” Natascha